2018 Toyota Highlander Performance
The 2018 Toyota Highlander offers up to 295 hp and 263 lb-ft of torque with an available 3.5L V6 engine. It also has a number of performance features like Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive that allow for capable handling in Lincolnton. When you’re ready, find out more about its features and specs today at Toyota of Gastonia.
Toyota Highlander Engine Options
With several engines on offer (include a hybrid powertrain in the Toyota Highlander Hybrid model), the Highlander is ready to hit the road near Charlotte. Browse its specs today:
- 2.7L 4-Cylinder Engine
- Horsepower: 185 hp
- Torque: 185 lb-ft
- Fuel Economy (City/Highway): 20 mpg/24 mpg
- 3.5L V6 Engine
- Horsepower: 295 hp
- Torque: 263 lb-ft
- Fuel Economy (City/Highway): 21 mpg/27 mpg
- 3.5L V6 Hybrid Engine
- Horsepower: 306 lb-ft
- Fuel Economy (City/Highway): 30 mpg/28 mpg
With a range of trim levels on offer, (from the 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE to the sporty SE edition) you can customize your Highlander to your ideal level of performance. Check out a few of your options before visiting us near Hickory:
- Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive – Not all all-wheel drive systems are created equal. This feature sends power to the wheels that can best use it while also managing the braking system. It ensures better control on or off road.
- Towing Features – The Highlander can be equipped with a heavy-duty radiator and transmission oil cooler that allows for up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity.
- Transmission – Choose between a 6-speed automatic with the 4-cylinder engine or an 8-speed automatic with the V6. The Highlander hybrid engine includes an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (CVT).
- Suspension – Even out bumps in the road with a MacPherson strut front suspension and double-wishbone multi-link rear suspension. The SE trim is specially tuned for more aggressive performance.
Find the Toyota Highlander for Sale at Toyota of Gastonia
To find out about the 2018 Toyota Highlander interior, visit Toyota of Gastonia today. We’re proud to offer this capable three-row SUV to families in Gastonia, so check out our online inventory to find your perfect model.
Explore More Highlander Features
More From Toyota of Gastonia
If you’re searching for a powerful, capable SUV from Toyota, there’s a good chance that you’ve considered the 2019 Toyota 4Runner. However, before you make a final decision for your Charlotte drives, you’ll still need to answer the question: Which Toyota 4Runner has third-row seating? Although all models offer a spacious and comfortable cabin, only…
The 2020 Toyota Corolla interior has been redesigned from the ground up, and once you’ve stepped inside the new cabin, you’ll be able to see all of the positive changes. Take an in-depth look at its features and materials before it arrives on the streets of Lincolnton and Charlotte. Contact Us 2020 Corolla Entertainment Features…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a three-row SUV with plenty of cargo space and available all-wheel drive for your commutes and road trips around Lincolnton and Hickory. We think it’s a great fit for our neighbors, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Take a look at a few of the recent…
The 2020 Toyota Supra specs set this car apart from other performance cars in its class. The new Supra is based on the 2014 FT-1 concept car but has been stripped down, streamlined, and sped up for the racetrack. It won’t be long until this vehicle makes its way to the streets of Lincolnton and…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 is a capable SUV that can handle anything from daily commutes to Lincolnton to new adventures on the weekends. It’s an excellent option for families going to weekend sporting events, or if you just want to drive around with your friends. Everyone will appreciate the Toyota RAV4 interior features and dimensions….