2018 Toyota Highlander Performance
The 2018 Toyota Highlander offers up to 295 hp and 263 lb-ft of torque with an available 3.5L V6 engine. It also has a number of performance features like Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive that allow for capable handling in Lincolnton. When you’re ready, find out more about its features and specs today at Toyota of Gastonia.
Toyota Highlander Engine Options
With several engines on offer (include a hybrid powertrain in the Toyota Highlander Hybrid model), the Highlander is ready to hit the road near Charlotte. Browse its specs today:
- 2.7L 4-Cylinder Engine
- Horsepower: 185 hp
- Torque: 185 lb-ft
- Fuel Economy (City/Highway): 20 mpg/24 mpg
- 3.5L V6 Engine
- Horsepower: 295 hp
- Torque: 263 lb-ft
- Fuel Economy (City/Highway): 21 mpg/27 mpg
- 3.5L V6 Hybrid Engine
- Horsepower: 306 lb-ft
- Fuel Economy (City/Highway): 30 mpg/28 mpg
With a range of trim levels on offer, (from the 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE to the sporty SE edition) you can customize your Highlander to your ideal level of performance. Check out a few of your options before visiting us near Hickory:
- Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive – Not all all-wheel drive systems are created equal. This feature sends power to the wheels that can best use it while also managing the braking system. It ensures better control on or off road.
- Towing Features – The Highlander can be equipped with a heavy-duty radiator and transmission oil cooler that allows for up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity.
- Transmission – Choose between a 6-speed automatic with the 4-cylinder engine or an 8-speed automatic with the V6. The Highlander hybrid engine includes an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (CVT).
- Suspension – Even out bumps in the road with a MacPherson strut front suspension and double-wishbone multi-link rear suspension. The SE trim is specially tuned for more aggressive performance.
Find the Toyota Highlander for Sale at Toyota of Gastonia
To find out about the 2018 Toyota Highlander interior, visit Toyota of Gastonia today. We’re proud to offer this capable three-row SUV to families in Gastonia, so check out our online inventory to find your perfect model.
Explore More Highlander Features
More From Toyota of Gastonia
Whether you’re an NBA fan or not, it’s big news the 2019 NBA All-Star Game is taking place in Charlotte, NC. Because of this, the 2019 NBA All-Star weekend will bring a lot of activities and events to the Charlotte, NC area. Here are just a few of things you can look forward to with…
For outdoor enthusiasts near Charlotte, you’ll find a wealth of options, including hiking, fishing, and even golf. However, there’s only one place in North Carolina that combines all these activities in one family-friendly package. Crowders Mountain has something for everyone, so take a look at your wealth of options today. Contact Us Crowders Mountain Trails Crowders…
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner is a practical SUV for people in Lincolnton who need their vehicle to adapt to whatever they need, from road trips to commutes and everything in between. Take a closer look at the Toyota 4Runner interior features and dimensions, then browse our inventory to find a Toyota 4Runner for sale at Toyota of Gastonia!…
Whether you have an eco-friendly hybrid, a zippy sedan, or a powerful SUV in Lincolnton, there are ways that you can improve your gas mileage easily without having to modify your vehicle! Check out our guide at Toyota of Gastonia to find out how to start saving more money on gas, and contact us if you have…
Brake lifespan can vary depending on your specific vehicle, driving habits, and road conditions, ranging from 25,000 to 60,000 miles or even 80,000 miles, so it’s essential to consult your owner’s manual and take your vehicle into your Lincolnton-area service center for regularly scheduled maintenance. However, you can also pay attention to signs your car is…