2018 Toyota Highlander Performance
The 2018 Toyota Highlander offers up to 295 hp and 263 lb-ft of torque with an available 3.5L V6 engine. It also has a number of performance features like Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive that allow for capable handling in Lincolnton. When you’re ready, find out more about its features and specs today at Toyota of Gastonia.
Toyota Highlander Engine Options
With several engines on offer (include a hybrid powertrain in the Toyota Highlander Hybrid model), the Highlander is ready to hit the road near Charlotte. Browse its specs today:
- 2.7L 4-Cylinder Engine
- Horsepower: 185 hp
- Torque: 185 lb-ft
- Fuel Economy (City/Highway): 20 mpg/24 mpg
- 3.5L V6 Engine
- Horsepower: 295 hp
- Torque: 263 lb-ft
- Fuel Economy (City/Highway): 21 mpg/27 mpg
- 3.5L V6 Hybrid Engine
- Horsepower: 306 lb-ft
- Fuel Economy (City/Highway): 30 mpg/28 mpg
With a range of trim levels on offer, (from the 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE to the sporty SE edition) you can customize your Highlander to your ideal level of performance. Check out a few of your options before visiting us near Hickory:
- Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive – Not all all-wheel drive systems are created equal. This feature sends power to the wheels that can best use it while also managing the braking system. It ensures better control on or off road.
- Towing Features – The Highlander can be equipped with a heavy-duty radiator and transmission oil cooler that allows for up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity.
- Transmission – Choose between a 6-speed automatic with the 4-cylinder engine or an 8-speed automatic with the V6. The Highlander hybrid engine includes an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (CVT).
- Suspension – Even out bumps in the road with a MacPherson strut front suspension and double-wishbone multi-link rear suspension. The SE trim is specially tuned for more aggressive performance.
Find the Toyota Highlander for Sale at Toyota of Gastonia
To find out about the 2018 Toyota Highlander interior, visit Toyota of Gastonia today. We’re proud to offer this capable three-row SUV to families in Gastonia, so check out our online inventory to find your perfect model.
Explore More Highlander Features
More From Toyota of Gastonia
A water leak coming from your car usually is from condensation in the air conditioning system. When it’s activated, it can cause a small amount of water to form into puddles at the rear of the engine. If you’re finding water near your tailpipe, that’s usually condensation from the exhaust. It will go away after…
Variety and expert craftsmanship are two staples that you can expect at the Muddy River Distillery. The facility has already achieved local fame near Gastonia, Charlotte, and Lincolnton, thanks to the quality of their various drinks. Rum is their signature offering, and it comes in a number of variations and flavors. Visiting the distillery itself…
Whether you’re out in town shopping or looking for a place to meet up for a meal with friends, add The String Bean to the top of your list of spots to check out! Their menu, which features a range of options, has some amazing original and fresh creations you will enjoy while sitting outside…
If you enjoy beer, BBQ, and bikes, Mac’s Speed Shop should be on your to-do list around Charlotte, NC. While its tough to enjoy this trio all at the same time, when you come to Mac’s Speed Shop you can hang around with folks that share your interests. Live events take place regularly at the…
Heirloom Restaurant is a cherished establishment that prides themselves on being locally sourced and globally inspired. The venue has been an integral part of the Charlotte community for many years and their efforts have been rewarded with recognition such as making the Open-Table 100 Best Restaurants for Foodies. Each item on the menu is either…