2019 Toyota RAV4 Interior Features
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 is a capable SUV that can handle anything from daily commutes to Lincolnton to new adventures on the weekends. It’s an excellent option for families going to weekend sporting events, or if you just want to drive around with your friends. Everyone will appreciate the Toyota RAV4 interior features and dimensions.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions
The new RAV4 provides lots of interior space for you, your passengers, and your cargo. Whether you’re taking your kids to school or soccer practice, or going on a much-needed weekend getaway, the RAV4 makes the drive comfortable.
- Seating: 5 passengers
- Headroom with Moonroof: 37.7 to 39.5 inches
- Shoulder Room: 56.4 to 57.8 inches
- Hip Room: 47.7 to 54.3 inches
- Leg Room: 37.8 to 41.0 inches
- Cargo Capacity: 37.5 inches
- Cargo Capacity with Rear Seat Down: 69.8 inches
Toyota RAV4 Interior Features
- Seating: The new RAV4 features either cloth or leatherette upholstery depending on which trim level you choose. The Platinum trim comes with a SofTex®-trimmed 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory function and a 4-way adjustable front passenger seat. The base has a 6-way driver seat adjustment.
- Rear Seating: The base trim features fabric-trimmed 60/40 split reclining fold-flat second-row seats with a center armrest and cup holders.
- Power: Inside the RAV4 you’ll find two 12-volt power outlets. There’s one in the front instrument panel storage tray and one in the cargo area.
- Steering wheel: If you go with a higher trim, you will enjoy a heated steering wheel, which definitely comes in handy on brisk Charlotte mornings.
- Color Options: There are four Toyota RAV4 interior colors to choose from, such as light gray, black, or nutmeg.
See the Toyota RAV4 Interior for Yourself in Gastonia
If you want to learn more about the interior dimensions and the available features of this Toyota SUV, stop by Toyota of Gastonia near Hickory. Contact us with any questions or to schedule a test drive. Be sure to see how the RAV4 compares to other SUVs like the Honda CR-V and the Subaru Forester.
More From Toyota of Gastonia
If you’re searching for a powerful, capable SUV from Toyota, there’s a good chance that you’ve considered the 2019 Toyota 4Runner. However, before you make a final decision for your Charlotte drives, you’ll still need to answer the question: Which Toyota 4Runner has third-row seating? Although all models offer a spacious and comfortable cabin, only…
The 2020 Toyota Corolla interior has been redesigned from the ground up, and once you’ve stepped inside the new cabin, you’ll be able to see all of the positive changes. Take an in-depth look at its features and materials before it arrives on the streets of Lincolnton and Charlotte. Contact Us 2020 Corolla Entertainment Features…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a three-row SUV with plenty of cargo space and available all-wheel drive for your commutes and road trips around Lincolnton and Hickory. We think it’s a great fit for our neighbors, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Take a look at a few of the recent…