2019 Toyota RAV4 Preview
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 will be at Toyota of Gastonia, and we’ve got a good idea of what to expect from this updated 2019 Toyota SUV. A new hybrid model with torque-vectoring all-wheel drive and new tech features are just the beginning. On top of that, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Adventure is even more well-suited for off-road trails near Lincolnton. Learn more at Toyota of Gastonia today!
Set Out for Adventure
One of the biggest upgrades for 2019 comes to the RAV4 Adventure trim. First released in 2018, it is expected with the following changes for the new model year:
- Rear Driveline Disconnect – Included with the Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive system, this feature uses ratchet-type dog clutches on the front and rear wheel shafts. They stop driveshaft rotations when the extra force isn’t needed, allowing for better fuel economy on Lincolnton highways and streets.
- Extra Torque – Dynamic Torque Vectoring in the RAV4 Adventure configuration can send 50 percent of the engine’s torque output to the rear wheels. On top of that, it can split the power to the rear wheels unevenly depending on the situation.
- Multi-Terrain Select – Choose between different driving modes to tackle mud, sand, rocks, and snow. If you’re heading off-road, be sure to choose the 2019 Toyota RAV4 off-road.
New 2019 Features
Though the Toyota RAV4 price hasn’t been released yet, with improvements throughout the model line, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 has something for everyone:
- Available 11-speaker JBL audio system
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) and Road Sign Assist (RSA)
- Redesigned 7-inch Multi-Information Display
- Entune 3.0 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexa
New Hybrid Options
While the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid isn’t expected until the beginning of 2019, it will be worth the wait. A new XSE Hybrid model adds sporty capability, including a sport-tuned suspension and a mono-spec black Softex interior. If you’d like to combine savings on fuel with exceptional capability, it’s worth a close look.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota RAV4
If you have any questions about the new Toyota RAV4, turn to Toyota of Gastonia. We’re located just a short drive from Shelby, and our customer service team is happy to compare the current Toyota RAV4 vs. Mazda CX-5.
More From Toyota of Gastonia
The Levine Museum of the New South has long been a central destination for residents and tourists alike around Charlotte, NC. With its informative exhibits, guests can learn about the rich history of the South and further understand its impact and influence on the modern day. Whether you’re a history-loving individual or want to organize…
If you want to get a little closer to nature, come to the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. While the attractions change throughout the year, you’ll always find the environment to be serene and welcoming. There are also many events and exhibits to make it it easy to find something that appeals to you. There are…
If you’re searching for a powerful, capable SUV from Toyota, there’s a good chance that you’ve considered the 2019 Toyota 4Runner. However, before you make a final decision for your Charlotte drives, you’ll still need to answer the question: Which Toyota 4Runner has third-row seating? Although all models offer a spacious and comfortable cabin, only…