2019 Toyota RAV4 Preview
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 will be at Toyota of Gastonia, and we’ve got a good idea of what to expect from this updated 2019 Toyota SUV. A new hybrid model with torque-vectoring all-wheel drive and new tech features are just the beginning. On top of that, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Adventure is even more well-suited for off-road trails near Lincolnton. Learn more at Toyota of Gastonia today!
Set Out for Adventure
One of the biggest upgrades for 2019 comes to the RAV4 Adventure trim. First released in 2018, it is expected with the following changes for the new model year:
- Rear Driveline Disconnect – Included with the Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive system, this feature uses ratchet-type dog clutches on the front and rear wheel shafts. They stop driveshaft rotations when the extra force isn’t needed, allowing for better fuel economy on Lincolnton highways and streets.
- Extra Torque – Dynamic Torque Vectoring in the RAV4 Adventure configuration can send 50 percent of the engine’s torque output to the rear wheels. On top of that, it can split the power to the rear wheels unevenly depending on the situation.
- Multi-Terrain Select – Choose between different driving modes to tackle mud, sand, rocks, and snow. If you’re heading off-road, be sure to choose the 2019 Toyota RAV4 off-road.
New 2019 Features
Though the Toyota RAV4 price hasn’t been released yet, with improvements throughout the model line, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 has something for everyone:
- Available 11-speaker JBL audio system
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) and Road Sign Assist (RSA)
- Redesigned 7-inch Multi-Information Display
- Entune 3.0 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexa
New Hybrid Options
While the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid isn’t expected until the beginning of 2019, it will be worth the wait. A new XSE Hybrid model adds sporty capability, including a sport-tuned suspension and a mono-spec black Softex interior. If you’d like to combine savings on fuel with exceptional capability, it’s worth a close look.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota RAV4
If you have any questions about the new Toyota RAV4, turn to Toyota of Gastonia. We’re located just a short drive from Shelby, and our customer service team is happy to compare the current Toyota RAV4 vs. Mazda CX-5.
More From Toyota of Gastonia
Whether you’re an NBA fan or not, it’s big news the 2019 NBA All-Star Game is taking place in Charlotte, NC. Because of this, the 2019 NBA All-Star weekend will bring a lot of activities and events to the Charlotte, NC area. Here are just a few of things you can look forward to with…
For outdoor enthusiasts near Charlotte, you’ll find a wealth of options, including hiking, fishing, and even golf. However, there’s only one place in North Carolina that combines all these activities in one family-friendly package. Crowders Mountain has something for everyone, so take a look at your wealth of options today. Contact Us Crowders Mountain Trails Crowders…
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner is a practical SUV for people in Lincolnton who need their vehicle to adapt to whatever they need, from road trips to commutes and everything in between. Take a closer look at the Toyota 4Runner interior features and dimensions, then browse our inventory to find a Toyota 4Runner for sale at Toyota of Gastonia!…