2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
The 2020 Toyota Corolla interior has been redesigned from the ground up, and once you’ve stepped inside the new cabin, you’ll be able to see all of the positive changes. Take an in-depth look at its features and materials before it arrives on the streets of Lincolnton and Charlotte.
2020 Corolla Entertainment Features
- You’ll be able to manage your vehicle’s stats, performance, and Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) safety features using the standard 4.2-inch Multi-Information Display. A 7-inch upgrade is also available.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio is standard on all configurations. A 7-inch touchscreen is also standard in new models, but on every model except for the baseline trim, it’s replaced by an 8-inch screen.
- Those who upgrade will be able to access Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus and Entune™ 3.0 Audio Premium. In the most well-equipped trims, they’ll also receive Entune™ App Suite and a 9-Speaker JBL® Audio System with Clari-Fi.
Corolla Seating and Materials
- The 2020 Corolla interior has been redesigned with a new driver’s seat position. This allows for a lower center of gravity and a more comfortable ride. A new dashboard design allows for improvements to driver visibility.
- Available premium SofTex®-trimmed seats make every ride more enjoyable. This model’s drivers will also notice the presence of new two-tone interior color schemes, available on upgraded models.
- 2nd-row legroom is also improved on the new model, helping the Civic to stand out in a compact car segment that’s as crowded as ever.
On top of all this, the new Corolla cabin is quieter than ever before. It’s been designed with an improved distribution of sound absorbing materials, as well as a new Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) powertrain.
Get the Latest with Toyota of Gastonia
Want to stay up to date with all of the latest information on the 2020 Toyota Corolla release date and features? Check back with our blog, or contact Toyota of Gastonia to find out what else we’ve learned. Can’t wait to see how the Corolla handles the roads of Hickory? Test drive a new Corolla Sedan or a new Corolla Hatchback today!
More From Toyota of Gastonia
The Levine Museum of the New South has long been a central destination for residents and tourists alike around Charlotte, NC. With its informative exhibits, guests can learn about the rich history of the South and further understand its impact and influence on the modern day. Whether you’re a history-loving individual or want to organize…
If you want to get a little closer to nature, come to the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. While the attractions change throughout the year, you’ll always find the environment to be serene and welcoming. There are also many events and exhibits to make it it easy to find something that appeals to you. There are…
If you’re searching for a powerful, capable SUV from Toyota, there’s a good chance that you’ve considered the 2019 Toyota 4Runner. However, before you make a final decision for your Charlotte drives, you’ll still need to answer the question: Which Toyota 4Runner has third-row seating? Although all models offer a spacious and comfortable cabin, only…