2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
The 2020 Toyota Corolla interior has been redesigned from the ground up, and once you’ve stepped inside the new cabin, you’ll be able to see all of the positive changes. Take an in-depth look at its features and materials before it arrives on the streets of Lincolnton and Charlotte.
2020 Corolla Entertainment Features
- You’ll be able to manage your vehicle’s stats, performance, and Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) safety features using the standard 4.2-inch Multi-Information Display. A 7-inch upgrade is also available.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio is standard on all configurations. A 7-inch touchscreen is also standard in new models, but on every model except for the baseline trim, it’s replaced by an 8-inch screen.
- Those who upgrade will be able to access Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus and Entune™ 3.0 Audio Premium. In the most well-equipped trims, they’ll also receive Entune™ App Suite and a 9-Speaker JBL® Audio System with Clari-Fi.
Corolla Seating and Materials
- The 2020 Corolla interior has been redesigned with a new driver’s seat position. This allows for a lower center of gravity and a more comfortable ride. A new dashboard design allows for improvements to driver visibility.
- Available premium SofTex®-trimmed seats make every ride more enjoyable. This model’s drivers will also notice the presence of new two-tone interior color schemes, available on upgraded models.
- 2nd-row legroom is also improved on the new model, helping the Civic to stand out in a compact car segment that’s as crowded as ever.
On top of all this, the new Corolla cabin is quieter than ever before. It’s been designed with an improved distribution of sound absorbing materials, as well as a new Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) powertrain.
Get the Latest with Toyota of Gastonia
Want to stay up to date with all of the latest information on the 2020 Toyota Corolla release date and features? Check back with our blog, or contact Toyota of Gastonia to find out what else we’ve learned. Can’t wait to see how the Corolla handles the roads of Hickory? Test drive a new Corolla Sedan or a new Corolla Hatchback today!
More From Toyota of Gastonia
“Eat, Drink, n Be Social,” is what Ink N Ivy of Charlotte, NC, is all about. This eclectic restaurant and bar was designed for guests to come as they are (tuxedo, t-shirt, etc.) and enjoy the unique atmosphere. This includes feasting on some delicious food and sipping on a cool cocktail or craft beer. About…
If you’re looking to experience some delicious Southern cuisine with a twist near Charlotte, NC, consider a trip to Tupelo Honey Café. This eatery was created to showcase the classic Southern foods we know and love with a modern-day revival. Tupelo Honey serves up some tasty craft brunches, lunches, and dinners that the whole family…
It only takes a quick peek at the eclectic dishes of Fran’s Filling Station to get your mouth watering. The menu is composed of colorful, unique, and tasty options to help shake up your daily diet. From the appetizers, desserts, and beverages you pair with your meal, the well-trained staff will dazzle you with something…