2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
The 2020 Toyota Corolla interior has been redesigned from the ground up, and once you’ve stepped inside the new cabin, you’ll be able to see all of the positive changes. Take an in-depth look at its features and materials before it arrives on the streets of Lincolnton and Charlotte.
2020 Corolla Entertainment Features
- You’ll be able to manage your vehicle’s stats, performance, and Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) safety features using the standard 4.2-inch Multi-Information Display. A 7-inch upgrade is also available.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio is standard on all configurations. A 7-inch touchscreen is also standard in new models, but on every model except for the baseline trim, it’s replaced by an 8-inch screen.
- Those who upgrade will be able to access Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus and Entune™ 3.0 Audio Premium. In the most well-equipped trims, they’ll also receive Entune™ App Suite and a 9-Speaker JBL® Audio System with Clari-Fi.
Corolla Seating and Materials
- The 2020 Corolla interior has been redesigned with a new driver’s seat position. This allows for a lower center of gravity and a more comfortable ride. A new dashboard design allows for improvements to driver visibility.
- Available premium SofTex®-trimmed seats make every ride more enjoyable. This model’s drivers will also notice the presence of new two-tone interior color schemes, available on upgraded models.
- 2nd-row legroom is also improved on the new model, helping the Civic to stand out in a compact car segment that’s as crowded as ever.
On top of all this, the new Corolla cabin is quieter than ever before. It’s been designed with an improved distribution of sound absorbing materials, as well as a new Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) powertrain.
Get the Latest with Toyota of Gastonia
Want to stay up to date with all of the latest information on the 2020 Toyota Corolla release date and features? Check back with our blog, or contact Toyota of Gastonia to find out what else we’ve learned. Can’t wait to see how the Corolla handles the roads of Hickory? Test drive a new Corolla Sedan or a new Corolla Hatchback today!
More From Toyota of Gastonia
A water leak coming from your car usually is from condensation in the air conditioning system. When it’s activated, it can cause a small amount of water to form into puddles at the rear of the engine. If you’re finding water near your tailpipe, that’s usually condensation from the exhaust. It will go away after…
Variety and expert craftsmanship are two staples that you can expect at the Muddy River Distillery. The facility has already achieved local fame near Gastonia, Charlotte, and Lincolnton, thanks to the quality of their various drinks. Rum is their signature offering, and it comes in a number of variations and flavors. Visiting the distillery itself…
Whether you’re out in town shopping or looking for a place to meet up for a meal with friends, add The String Bean to the top of your list of spots to check out! Their menu, which features a range of options, has some amazing original and fresh creations you will enjoy while sitting outside…