2016 Toyota Mirai Serving Charlotte, NC
The 2016 Toyota Mirai runs on hydrogen fuel cell technology, making it one of the greenest cars around, and truly the car of the future. Equipped with top-of-the-line features and plenty of safety technology, driving has never been better than in the all-new Toyota Mirai. While we likely won’t have them just in stock at the dealership, contact us and we can get one ordered.
The 2016 Toyota Mirai is available in a single trim level.
2016 Toyota Mirai
- Engine: Electric motor paired to a solid polymer electrolyte fuel cell stack
- Transmission: One-speed Prundletronic transmission
- Performance: 151 horsepower (electric motor), 153 hp (fuel cell stack), and 248 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Efficiency: 67/67/67 MPGe City/Highway/Combined*
- Exterior Features: 17-inch alloy wheels, LED Daytime Running Lights, Touch sensor lock/unlock door handles, Heated outside mirrors with power-folding feature, LED headlamps with Automatic High-Beam feature
- Interior Features: Heated power tilt and telescoping steering wheel with multifunction controls, 8-way power-heated SofTex® seats with power lumbar, Electronic push-button start system with Smart Key, Intelligent touch controls for climate and radio
- Radio and Technology: and Entune App Suite, Premium audio system with Navigation, JBL
Standard Safety Features
- Eight SRS airbags
- Lane departure alert
- Drive start control
- Backup camera
- Intelligent Hydrogen Monitoring System
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Theft immobilizer
- Temperature-activated pressure relief devices
- Electronic hydrogen leak detection
One of the first of its kind, the 2016 Toyota Mirai is making waves in the auto industry. Whether you’re looking for an eye catching design, entertainment, safety, or just an all-around fuel efficient car, the Toyota Mirai is the one for you.
* 2016 EPA-estimated 67/67/67 city/hwy/combined mpge for Mirai and 312 mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAEJ2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature