Sporty Design, Inside and Out
The 2017 Toyota Corolla is designed to stand out in a crowd, with newly designed elements inside and out that enhance the look and feel of your Corolla. On the Corolla SE, XSE and 50th Anniversary Special Edition, you’ll find a sporty and aggressive redesigned front fascia, and those trims, in addition to the Corolla LE, all feature a rear spoiler to catch the eye of those you’re leaving behind in the dust. Inside the cabin, the available sport gauge cluster delivers a sports-car-inspired speedometer and tachometer, while the Multi-Information Display puts all of the info you need front and center. When you want complete command of your drive, the available paddle shifters give you manual transmission control with the ease of an automatic.
The Latest Tech and Connectivity
Standard on every Corolla, you’ll find Bluetooth® connectivity for phone and audio through the vehicle’s sound system, as well as an integrated backup camera for a clear view behind you when you shift into reverse. Available enhancements include Entune™ Audio Plus system, which features a 7-inch touchscreen display and can be paired to your smartphone for app integration, and the Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite for the ultimate in vehicle connectivity.
Toyota’s long been known for advanced safety, and the 2017 Corolla carries on this proud tradition. Whichever trim you choose, every Corolla is equipped with Toyota’s Star Safety System™, integrating active safety technologies throughout to enhance braking, traction, and more. This innovative system can help prevent accidents from occurring in the first place, making for proactive safety rather than simply reactive. However, in those instances when an impact is unavoidable, you can rest assured knowing that standard on every Corolla you’ll find eight airbags to fully cushion all occupants. Additionally, innovative Whiplash-Injury-Lessening (WIL) front seats help to reduce whiplash injury severity in some rear-end collisions.
The 2017 Toyota Corolla Lineup
- Corolla L – With a starting price of $18,500* MSRP, there’s nothing basic about this base model! The Corolla L offers drivers Bluetooth® connectivity and a USB port, so you can stream your music over the audio system and make/receive calls hands-free. Standard features include Bi-LED headlights and LED Daytime Running Lights for enhanced visibility, in addition to the Toyota Safety Sense™ P suite of safety features to keep you and your passengers safe from harm.
- Corolla LE – The Corolla LE builds upon the Corolla L to enhance your driving experience. Starting at $18,935* MSRP, standard features on the Corolla LE include remote keyless entry, an integrated backup camera with projected path, automatic climate control, premium fabric-trimmed seats, and 16-inch wheels. The Entune™ Audio system features a 6.1-inch touchscreen display for quick access to music and entertainment choices.
- Corolla LE Eco – Starting at $19,335* MSRP, the Corolla LE Eco takes efficiency to the next level, delivering an impressive EPA-estimated 40 mpg highway for Shelby drivers. Style gets an upgrade in the LE Eco as well, with an included rear spoiler and bold front fascia with piano-black grille. Available 16-inch machined alloy wheels enhance the overall look, and a 60/40 split fold-down rear seat with center armrest offers flexible cargo and passenger capabilities.
- Corolla XLE – With an MSRP from $21,825*, the Corolla XLE offers Gastonia drivers a premium driving experience at an affordable price. Multi-LED headlights with LED accent lights create a clear view of the road ahead, and the Smart Key System lets you into the front doors or trunk without fumbling for keys. Other standard features include Push Button Start, power tilt/slide moonroof, heated front seats, and Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App.
- Corolla SE – Starting at $20,445* MSRP, the Corolla SE is distinctively stylish, with a sporty front fascia featuring a gloss-black, mesh-pattern grille and rear spoiler. The 17-inch machined alloy wheels have black-painted accents, and the chrome-tipped exhaust completes the stunning overall look. Inside you’ll find a leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio and phone controls right at your fingertips.
- Corolla 50th Anniversary Special Edition – To celebrate Corolla’s 50th anniversary, Toyota has released a limited-edition Corolla loaded with enhancements, as well as exclusive colors and materials, for a truly elite vehicle. Black Cherry contrast accents are found throughout the cabin, with 50th Anniversary Special Edition insignia and badging on the exterior, floor mats, and throughout. The Smart Key System and Push Button Start let you enter your Corolla and get on your way, and the Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App keeps the music flowing as the navigation app leads the way. This premium 50th Anniversary Corolla can be yours for only $21,900* MSRP.
- Corolla XSE – Starting at $22,680* MSRP, the Corolla XSE offers SofTex®-trimmed front seats, with the driver’s seat featuring an 8-way power-adjust and the passenger seat boasting both 4-way adjustment and a seatback pocket. Standard features include heated front seats, power tilt/slide moonroof, Smart Key System, and Push Button Start.
Drive the Exciting 2017 Toyota Corolla Today!
If the 2017 Toyota Corolla is calling your name, get yourself to Toyota of Gastonia where you will enjoy “The Gastonia Experience,” which includes upfront pricing, a lifetime powertrain warranty, and a 3-day / 300-mile exchange program! Our sales staff is here seven days a week to help meet the demands of your busy schedule, so contact us today to learn more about the Corolla or to get behind the wheel and experience it for yourself. You can reach us online, call us at (888) 852-8737, or visit our showroom, conveniently located at 4821 Wilkinson Blvd. in Gastonia, NC. We look forward to seeing you soon!