Toyota Camry Safety Features
The Toyota Camry is packed with safety features to help drivers near Gastonia, Charlotte, and Lincolnton feel confident in their cruise.
Here at Toyota of Gastonia, we want you to feel safe, wherever you want to roam. That is why we have created this Toyota Camry safety features article so that you can get the scoop on a wide range of this vehicle’s abilities.
Ready to learn more? Then make sure to buckle up as we get ready for a journey.
Toyota Safety Sense™
Across the Toyota Camry lineup is the Toyota Safety Sense™ system. This is standard and packs a wide range of features to help you drive safely.
For starters, you get a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, which helps your Toyota Camry automatically brake if it senses that you are getting too close to a vehicle in front of you.
With the Pedestrian Detection system, your Toyota Camry can also sense when a passerby is making their way in front of your vehicle. In this case, your Toyota Camry will also hit the brakes to help prevent any accidents.
Dynamic Safety With Toyota Safety Sense™ Features
Toyota Safety Sense™ also offers a slew of other impressive features, including:
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist—helps keep you in your lane and alerts you if any traffic is in your way as you change lanes.
- Automatic High Beams—automatically turns on your Toyota Camry’s high beams when in visually difficult driving conditions.
- Road Sign Assist—utilizes sensors and navigation data to help with interpreting road signs in traffic.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control—helps detect vehicles and their distance from your Toyota Camry when engaged in cruise control.
As you can see, the Toyota Safety Sense™ system is widely impressive. Let’s look at some other notable Toyota Camry safety features and see what they provide drivers.
Star Safety System™
One of the many aspects of safety includes proper tire traction, especially when driving in inclement weather. That’s where the Star Safety System™ comes in. Its features include:
- Vehicle Stability Control—helps your Toyota maintain control during adverse driving conditions.
- Traction Control—assists in your Toyota Camry maintaining traction while driving in rough elements, such as inclement weather or tough terrain.
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Brake System—helps you get improved control when steering your Toyota Camry.
- Brake Assist—helps maximize braking performance when attempting to rapidly halt your Toyota Camry.
- Smart Stop Technology®—assists in reducing power to help brakes bring your Toyota Camry to a stop.
The Star Safety System™ paired with Toyota Safety Sense™ makes for a well-rounded and protective system that keeps you and your passengers safe no matter where you roam.
Read More Toyota Camry Reviews
Check Out the Toyota Camry Safety Features Today!
Drivers near Gastonia, Charlotte, and Lincolnton can stop by Toyota of Gastonia and get behind the wheel of the 2021 Toyota Camry.
Experience the incredible features that make the Toyota Camry an excellent choice for those who want the best and most comprehensive safety.